GG Trader.com owned by GG Tradercorp Ltd hereafter referred to as the ‘Company’ Your privacy is important to the ‘Company’. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the ‘Company’ collects, and the ways in which the ‘Company’ uses that personal information.
1. Personal information collection.
The ‘Company’ may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (this will not be passed on to third parties]
- [information about transactions carried out over this website (this does not include credit card details, as the ‘Company’ will never come into contact with your credit/debit card details nor will any officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors of the &lquo;Company&rquo; other than PayPal which is the ‘Companies’ e-commerce financial transfer system.]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including contact details and IP address)]
- [any other information that you send to the company.]
2. Using personal information.
The ‘Company’ may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where the ‘Company’ discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the ‘Company’ may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information.
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services you have ordered;
- to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- to inform you about changes to our service or web site that we believe will be of interest to you;
- and as GG Trader.com is being actively developed we might contact you to get feedback on the service provided;
4. Securing your data.
The ‘Company’ will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The ‘Company’ will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
5. Updating this statement.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
6. Other websites.
This website contains links to other websites.
The ‘Company’ is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
GG Tradercorp Ltd
Units 1 & 2,
Lipica Technology Park,